Getting Better
Julia had a better day at daycare today. She was coughing less and was in a great mood. Her teacher Lisa said that she hardly coughed at all during her nap. Julia's appetite is back to normal too. She looks kind of skinny because of these past few days of not eating too much.
I think that Julia's ear tubes has helped her speech. She is now saying her words more clearly and likes to try to repeat everything (I have to watch my mouth while driving). Words like "birdy" and "turtle" are very clear now (she still has trouble with "hippopotamus", "tyrannosaurus", "rhinoceros" but I'm pushing her!). "NO" is VERY clear! But who knows...it could be just a coincidence that her speech has developed at the same time as the operation. Anyways it is fun talking to her now.
I think that Julia's ear tubes has helped her speech. She is now saying her words more clearly and likes to try to repeat everything (I have to watch my mouth while driving). Words like "birdy" and "turtle" are very clear now (she still has trouble with "hippopotamus", "tyrannosaurus", "rhinoceros" but I'm pushing her!). "NO" is VERY clear! But who knows...it could be just a coincidence that her speech has developed at the same time as the operation. Anyways it is fun talking to her now.
Comments