A Week in Review
It's been a while since my last entry so I'll try to summarize this past week.
Monday - The painters came to paint the rest of the house and install the crown moulding. This included Julia's new PURPLE room, as she requested. Once she saw the room she said, "This is PINK". Oh well. The house looks good though.
Wednesday - I woke up with a sore back...again. I went to work but I had to make Julia walk. Of course she falls on the way into school, bawls and then I had to pick her up anyways! So much for my back.
Thursday - My back was killing me in the morning so I stayed home from work to rest. It help a lot. Julia went to Grandma's for the day.
Saturday - Mommy and I went to IKEA to look for Julia's bedroom furnature. We got the bed but they were out of the matching dresser and storage unit. Typical IKEA situation. Julia stayed with Grandma while we were out.
Sunday - Julia went to church in the morning with Grandma and Papere. She enjoyed the sermon on the evils of the Liberal party (much to the delight of Papere!). In the afternoon we went to Grandma and Papa K's condo for dinner with Grandma and Papere. 4 Grandparents with one grandchild...Julia loved it. We went to dinner at Summerfields. Afterwards we went to the pet store to look at the puppies, fish, and bunnies.




Monday - The painters came to paint the rest of the house and install the crown moulding. This included Julia's new PURPLE room, as she requested. Once she saw the room she said, "This is PINK". Oh well. The house looks good though.
Wednesday - I woke up with a sore back...again. I went to work but I had to make Julia walk. Of course she falls on the way into school, bawls and then I had to pick her up anyways! So much for my back.
Thursday - My back was killing me in the morning so I stayed home from work to rest. It help a lot. Julia went to Grandma's for the day.
Saturday - Mommy and I went to IKEA to look for Julia's bedroom furnature. We got the bed but they were out of the matching dresser and storage unit. Typical IKEA situation. Julia stayed with Grandma while we were out.
Sunday - Julia went to church in the morning with Grandma and Papere. She enjoyed the sermon on the evils of the Liberal party (much to the delight of Papere!). In the afternoon we went to Grandma and Papa K's condo for dinner with Grandma and Papere. 4 Grandparents with one grandchild...Julia loved it. We went to dinner at Summerfields. Afterwards we went to the pet store to look at the puppies, fish, and bunnies.




Comments