This Week's Recap

After a sleepless night on Monday night, Julia was fine the rest of the week. She has been battling a cold this week which put her in a "mood". She had a rough day at school on Thursday...lots of crying, fits, etc. It continued on into the evening with the ride home. Julia and I had quite the fight in the car. Basically she was being bossy and not listening. It was a rough ride home. The next day she was better at school and at home so maybe she learned something.
Saturday we went out to Crabby Joe's for dinner. Julia kept standing on the bench (we had a booth) to look in a mirror. Other than that she was ok.
Today we went to Grandma and Papere's for dinner. Julia was with them the whole day from church on. Mommy and I went downtown to pick up something from Mommy's office (I wish I knew it was the Toronto Marathon day...what a traffic disaster! Very annoying, plus I didn't see anyone running fast. Just a lot of out-of-breath walkers.).

Pictures from Grandma and Papere's visit to Julia's class. They brought Country Bits for the kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Welcome Home Emily!