2nd Marriage

Today is our 5th anniversary AND our wedding day! Today we got remarried in church. We recently found out that the church did not recognize our beach wedding (surprise) and we were technically living in SIN!
Sheryl is not big on sinning so we decided to rectify the errors of our way. It was a simple ceremony with immediate family and Lou (of course). After the church we came back to our place for dinner.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats Mikey... I don't know how many of our wives would actually say "yes" twice !!! You know, after a long lease, it's gotta be a pretty good car to choose to buy it, when you could just turn it in. Good on ya mister consistency. Way to keep the fire alive. So where are you going for your Catholic Honeymoon?
Mike said…
Thanks Ron. I wanted to keep this quite because I didn't want to risk getting the Elvis back. Sorry Todd! Ha!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, again!
Rebecca and Todd

Where is my apology regarding the Elvis?! I HATE that thing. I might have to hold a 'Smash the Elvis' party with all the wives who have suffered before me.
: )

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!