Kids Can Be Embarrassing
What a nice day! Julia and I went for a walk around the block after supper to take advantage of the great weather tonight. We went around the block. She is very observant and very loud with her comments/questions.
"Hey look at that girl riding on the road! That's naughty!". "Sshhhh! not so loud Julia".
"Hey look at those boys playing basketball on the road! That's dangerous!". "Ssshhhh! It's ok Julia. Those are BIG boys. Really big boys.".
Then we saw a bunch of young boys playing road hockey. One was a young Sikh boy wearing a ramaal (I believe that's what it's called. Click here for a picture of what I mean.). "Hey Daddy! Look at that boy! He has a flower on his head! Why does he have a flower on his HEAD?". "Sshhh!! Julia that's not a flower."
I can only imagine what other things she will say.


"Hey look at that girl riding on the road! That's naughty!". "Sshhhh! not so loud Julia".
"Hey look at those boys playing basketball on the road! That's dangerous!". "Ssshhhh! It's ok Julia. Those are BIG boys. Really big boys.".
Then we saw a bunch of young boys playing road hockey. One was a young Sikh boy wearing a ramaal (I believe that's what it's called. Click here for a picture of what I mean.). "Hey Daddy! Look at that boy! He has a flower on his head! Why does he have a flower on his HEAD?". "Sshhh!! Julia that's not a flower."
I can only imagine what other things she will say.
Comments
Good Luck!