Julia Goes Dancing
Today was Julia's first dancing class. It's a Moms and Tots dance class. I heard that Julia had a good time. I didn't go because as Julia explained "it is just for girls, you can't come". She said that I can come next week to watch but just for a little bit, then I have to leave. Nice. After her class, Mommy took her to Zellers to pick up a proper ballerina dress.
Julia was very naughty today. She was defiant at nap time. She refused to go to sleep. During her prolonged fit, there was lots of screaming, jumping on the bed, kicking the door, hitting mommy, and on and on. In the end she didn't take a nap.
We then went to dinner with Papare, Grandma and Auntie Weezie. Julia was generally well behaved surprisingly. Then bedtime turned out to be like naptime. Not quite as bad but still very naughty. Maybe I should give her a couple of Gravols before bed (just joking!).
Julia was very naughty today. She was defiant at nap time. She refused to go to sleep. During her prolonged fit, there was lots of screaming, jumping on the bed, kicking the door, hitting mommy, and on and on. In the end she didn't take a nap.
We then went to dinner with Papare, Grandma and Auntie Weezie. Julia was generally well behaved surprisingly. Then bedtime turned out to be like naptime. Not quite as bad but still very naughty. Maybe I should give her a couple of Gravols before bed (just joking!).
Comments