The Zoo

Today we went to the zoo. What a busy day! The line up to the parking lot took around 30 minutes. Of course we couldn't park in the main parking lot so we had to walk miles to get to the front entrance. I was tired before we even saw the first monkey. Julia didn't mind because she rode in the wagon.

Inside the zoo was crowded but not too bad. The animals were a bit disappointing this time. Many were off display or sleeping. There was only one polar bear and one seal. Julia's favourite part was watching an elephant take a leak ("leak" is not the right word..."gusher" is more appropriate), then poo and picked at it with his trunk! Gross!

After the zoo we went to McDonald's in shady part of Scarborough (I won't mention where...I don't want to offend any Scarberians). Julia was intrigued by a man who was talking to himself. "Who is that man talking too?", she asked. We ate our food as fast as we could and jumped back into the sanctuary of our car. Overall a fun afternoon.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!