Oh NO!

This morning poor Julia survived a very traumatic experience. As I was clearing the snow off the car, the doors to the car locked with the car running and Julia inside! Tailgate?...LOCKED! Passenger door?...LOCKED! Drivers door?...LOCKED! I check all doors - THREE TIMES! OHHH NOOO!
I have a spare set of car keys in the house but my house keys are hanging from the ignition! Panic starts to set in. I need to get in the house.

Then I realize I have my cell phone in my pocket. Yes!

Grandma has a spare key to the house so I can just call Grandma. One problem, I DON'T have Grandma's number on my cell phone!

I'll call Sheryl to call her Mom. VOICE MAIL!!! and my cell battery is dying!

Finally I get a hold of Auntie Weezie and she brings over the spare key.

20 minutes into the ordeal I am finally back in my car. Poor Julia. She sat in the warm car (climate controlled at a temperate 24C) watching the Backyardigans laughing at me and oblivious to my plight.

Seriously, she was laughing at me.

Comments

yyzron said…
lol... that mazda is some kind of possessed child eating deathtrap.

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!