Las Vegas

This week I got a vacation while Mommy and the girls stayed home. I was in Vegas for 4 days to celebrate with friends. They were celebrating their 40th birthdays. I'm not quite there yet but I'm happy for them so I HAD to go and celebrate with them. The highlight of the trip was a helicopter tour to Grand Canyon West. We had 10 in our group so we were actually in two helicopters. We landed in the Canyon and had breakfast before heading back to Vegas. Check out the video below that one of the guys put together. I came home tired, broke (I have NO LUCK!) and in need of another vacation. This may have been a one time only trip with the boys but I sure hope we can pull it off again someday.


Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for the free ride - cool! RR

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Welcome Home Emily!