Saturday
Julia spent most of the day at Grandma's while Mommy and Daddy did stuff around the house. She had a good time playing in the sprinkler and going to Tim Horton's for a chocolate donut. Julia's toilet training has gone fairly well. She had one accident today and one Thursday night. She only had one accident at school all week and that was outside. Unfortunately she is still afraid to do a number 2 in the toilet. Instead she holds it...for days! We learned this week that she hates prune juice. We tried.
Today I painted the garage door. We don't like the colour. Julia didn't see it until tonight when we got home from Grandma's.
As we pulled into the driveway...Julia sees the new colour.
Julia: This is not my house.
Mommy: It IS your house!
Julia: It's a new house?
Mommy: No. Daddy painted the garage door.
Julia: I don't like it.
Unanimous! We all hate it!
Today I painted the garage door. We don't like the colour. Julia didn't see it until tonight when we got home from Grandma's.
As we pulled into the driveway...Julia sees the new colour.
Julia: This is not my house.
Mommy: It IS your house!
Julia: It's a new house?
Mommy: No. Daddy painted the garage door.
Julia: I don't like it.
Unanimous! We all hate it!
Comments
Daddy can go golfing to stay out of the way.