Carpet Peeing
Julia has continued to test us with peeing on the carpet. Funny eh? She can go all day without an accident at school and once she comes home she's laying her mark all over the place. She's like a stray cat or something. She even tells me how to clean it up and what cleaners to use. Smart ass! Next time she's getting on her hands and knees and cleaning it herself. I guess I have to look at the bright side...it's not poop! Anyways it is probably an attention grabbing move so we can deal with that. I don't think this will last long. She didn't have an "accident" tonight so maybe we are heading in the right direction already.
This week Julia spent some time in her new preschool class. She did fine from what I heard. The tough part of this week was that it was too hot to go outside until today. Aside from an hour early in the morning they would spend the whole day inside.
Today she saw an airplane overhead and waved "Hi Grandma, hi Papere!" (they are on vacation).
This week Julia spent some time in her new preschool class. She did fine from what I heard. The tough part of this week was that it was too hot to go outside until today. Aside from an hour early in the morning they would spend the whole day inside.
Today she saw an airplane overhead and waved "Hi Grandma, hi Papere!" (they are on vacation).
Comments