Update

Well not too much happening lately. This weekend was fairly normal. Julia went to Grandma's on Saturday morning and stayed there for her nap. Later we went back there for dinner. I went out with the guys for Todd's stag (I drink like a little girl. My tolerance is nonexistant). On Sunday Julia went to church with Mommy while I took a nap. Then Julia came home for a nap and I took a nap again.

Julia started today in the preschool room. She was very reluctant to go into the room even though she has spent most of the past two weeks visiting the room for basically the entire day. She eventally went into the room. She has been sleeping at nap time without a pullup. This has gone well but today she had an accident in her sleep. Overall the toilet training has been excellent. Even number twos in the toilet now! We're almost ready to ditch the diapers for good.

No pictures recently so I thought I'd post a REALLY old one! This is from around 1975.

Comments

Who dressed me?! What's up with the baby blue knee high socks! Yikes.
Man, I look like Mya!

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!