Fun with Uncle Louis

Uncle Louis came over to help me with my TV/wall project. Julia got to make a gingerbread house with Uncle Louis. That was fun. Uncle Louis is good with crafts.

Today was the next step in the wall project. We installed the baseboards, bought the tv and mounted it to the wall. Still to come: hooking up the tv/surround system, arrival of the entertainment unit (the table shown is just temporary) and the arrival of the couch. It's getting there. Next step is to hook up the tv before 7pm Saturday (HNIC).





Comments

Anonymous said…
looks hot even without a picture. I checked the specs and am feeling hdmi input inadequacy. My single DVI input feels very constricting at this point.

Where are your components?
Mike said…
Nothing is hooked up yet. I'm going to throw it together over the next couple of days. I'll do the final wiring in the wall after I get the entertainment stand.
Anonymous said…
I have no clue what Ron is talking about...
Anonymous said…
Makes my wall mount look a bit dated. Hmmm. Maybe I should upgrade!

Yea, what the hell is Ron saying?

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Welcome Home Emily!