Sick?
Julia stayed home from school today. She had the runs yesterday afternoon/evening and a bit of a fever. As a precaution she stayed with Grandma. Grandma said that Julia was feeling good today and ate well. Maybe she is ok now.
This past week (starting on Sunday) Julia has had some really naughty moments. This little one has a smart mouth on her. I had a major blow up with her on Wednesday morning. I said, "You have to listen to Daddy". She says, "No I DON'T!". She had me SOOOO frustrated. I could have punched a wall! (I've had enough of drywall patching for one week though). Then on Thursday she was an angel. Today she gave Grandma a hard time at nap time. It's just "a phase" I hope.
This past week (starting on Sunday) Julia has had some really naughty moments. This little one has a smart mouth on her. I had a major blow up with her on Wednesday morning. I said, "You have to listen to Daddy". She says, "No I DON'T!". She had me SOOOO frustrated. I could have punched a wall! (I've had enough of drywall patching for one week though). Then on Thursday she was an angel. Today she gave Grandma a hard time at nap time. It's just "a phase" I hope.
Comments