Missing!

Major crisis at daycare today. I went to pick up Julia and her favourite baby was missing. This is THE baby of babies. Julia has slept with her every night of her life. At this point we don't know where she is. Hopefully she will turn up on Monday. Julia was very stressed at the time but she did fall asleep tonight without a problem.

I think everyone can relate to having a favourite comfort doll or stuffed animal. For example, I know this 37 year old guy (I won't name names) who still cherishes his stuffed monkey from his childhood even though it only has one eye left and is all crusty!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is there any reward money for her? Has a ransom been requested yet?

Finger prints - they need to take finger prints of the cubby and match it to the culprit. I knew those daycare kids were "no good". They think they can hide behind those cubby cheeks and big eyes!!!!
Anonymous said…
I'm going to contact my "special friends" from Leamington to handle things and take care of the thief! They'll know what to do!

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!