SKUNKED!

Oh no! A skunk sprayed in our backyard on Wednesday morning and now our house stinks of skunk! I could see tracks in the backyard leading to an opening to under the deck. What I don't know is whether the skunk is still under there. I'm scared to check but I certainly don't want to lock that thing under there.
We aired the house out in the evening and got alot of the smell out but we closed the windows at bedtime and by this morning the smell was back. I think it's because the deck still stinks. Now we have fabric softener sheets stuffed in the air vents and bowls of coffee grounds in each room to mask the smell.
Tomorrow I have a wildlife catcher coming over to give me an estimate to seal up the deck and get rid of the critter(s). Unfortunately it won't be cheap (over $400). I may have to try to tackle this one myself (...like the Crocodile Hunter!). Anyone want to help me?
Comments