Weekend Update
Julia started her next level of swimming lessons. She's a "Sunfish"! Her class is all girls with a girl instructor so she's happy. Later Saturday Julia went for a much needed haircut. For dinner we met up with Papere, Grandma and Auntie Weezie at Montana's. Papere treated. We got home in time to celebrate Earth Hour. To mark the occasion we turned off all lights that could be seen through windows at the front of the house and retreated to the interior of the house where the lights were on (see Julia Bowling). This way it LOOKED like we were participating!
We had the skunk trap set for 6 nights and no skunk. I was pretty sure that it was gone so today I lifted up a couple of deck boards to peek underneath. He was gone but I could see where he use to hide. I blocked off all the openings. Now we have to call the catchers to come get their trap. What a waste of money!
We had the skunk trap set for 6 nights and no skunk. I was pretty sure that it was gone so today I lifted up a couple of deck boards to peek underneath. He was gone but I could see where he use to hide. I blocked off all the openings. Now we have to call the catchers to come get their trap. What a waste of money!
Comments