
What a long week. It's been a rough driving week with Julia. At first I thought it was her teeth bothering her that made her sooooo cranky in the car. She would sit for a 15 minutes and then that was it. Soother gets thrown, "baby" gets tossed, and she SCREAMS! This continues on and on until we get to Husky or home. It's tough on the nerves. But I don't think it is her teeth. I think she just hates sitting in the car. Luckily she was tired today and slept both ways. After dinner tonight we played a bit of play dough. Julia doesn't eat it anymore which is good. Now she carries around all over the place.

Today she was playing on the carpet with the dough so I had to take it away from her. She didn't seem to care. I don't think that she understands when she is being "punished". A couple of softies run this household.

Julia loves music and making noises. Here she is playing the drums in the tub. Her favourite activities seems to be wacking things that make loud noises and screaming at the top of her lungs. I need an Advil.
Comments