Visit to the Doctor
Today I picked Julia up early from daycare to take her to the doctor. This appointment was the follow-up to make sure that her ear infection had cleared up. After waiting in the doctors office for one hour (this doctor is always behind) we got to see the doctor for two minutes. It was all clear.Julia can recognize the doctors office. She was very tense when we first walked in. She was clinging to me very tightly. She settled down soon once she got preoccupied looking at all the babies and infants in the waiting room. When we got to the doctor's examining room the tension was back. She said "All done! All done!" while pointing to the door before the doctor entered. As soon as she saw the doctor she freaked! Luckily it was a quick examination.
I didn't have a picture for today so I posted a picture from exactly one year ago; July 20, 2004.
Comments