Yes, Another Ear Infection
Julia woke up today with a fever. She was up at around 4:50am. We decided to keep her home today so that she could see a doctor. We were lucky enough to get her in to see her pediatrician in the afternoon. During the day she generally felt ok. She was a bit tired but in good spirits. Her fever went as high as 103 by late morning. Tempra was able to bring it down.
The doctor confirmed what we already suspected. Julia has yet another ear infection. She will be on antibiotics for 7 days. Hopefully when she gets her tubes put in these ear infections will be easier on her. I think we will take her to daycare tomorrow. She is fine when her fever is down and Tempra seems to do the trick (it's been a wonder drug for us).
Poor Julia. I've lost count of her ear infections since February...I think this is her sixth.
Comments