Ear Check-Up
Julia went to the ear doctor today for a regular check-up. Unfortunately we found out that her ear tubes had fallen out. He said they have been out for awhile because the hole in the ear drum was closed too. This means that she is back to where she was last year. He suspects that she will continue to experience repeated ear infections and fluid behind the ears because she is still very young. We'll see. We have a follow up with him in 3 months.
Julia was very co-operative at the check-up. She didn't cry or whine or anything. I think she was more concerned with the big dump she left in her diaper! I had to change her in the car afterwards. Not fun.
Julia was very co-operative at the check-up. She didn't cry or whine or anything. I think she was more concerned with the big dump she left in her diaper! I had to change her in the car afterwards. Not fun.
Comments