Day 4 - MGM and Magic Kingdom

Today we checked out our nice Disney hotel and headed to Disney MGM. It has some good shows that Julia enjoyed. The weather was a bit better than yesterday but still very cool. We left MGM around 2:30pm and checked into our next hotel. This is the hotel that is hosting the conference that I am attending for the next 3 days. Definitely not as nice as Disney but that's kind of what I expected.
We went back to Magic Kingdom this evening to ride a few of Julia's favourites and to see the fireworks. We actually got Julia to go on the Dumbo ride and she loved it. So the offical vacation part of the trip is now over for me but Mommy and Julia are still on vacation for the rest of the week. Hopefully the weather warms up so Julia can go swimming again.

(I'm having trouble uploading pictures so no pics today)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!