Vacation Day 5

Today I was in a conference all day. Julia and Mommy went to the Florida Mall. Nothing to special, just a regular mall. Julia like the indoor playground. Thanks to Gertie Mommy got to the mall and back again without getting lost. A minor miracle. I have to say that Gertie is the most useful and impressive gadget I have purchased in a long time. No more paper maps!
After the mall, Julia went into the hotel wading pool. It was still kind of cool out. Too cool for Mommy who just supervised Julia from the side of the pool. Julia had a bit of an accident in the pool. She pee'd although most of it was on the pool deck. No one was around to see.
This evening I had a conference reception to go to so Julia and Mommy went to dinner without me.

The hotel is a bit of a dump (the Sheraton Safari). If you are thinking of coming to Orlando I recommend you splurg a bit and go for a hotel that doesn't smell odd like this one. We had to switch rooms today. The room we stayed in last night was right beside the service elevator and there was mold in the bathroom. I'm not impressed. The second room is better. It doesn't smell as much and is quieter. It still smells though.




Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW!!! Gertie is worth it!!! Too bad she doesn't detour the shop-a-holic away from the mall!

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!