Overdue Update

It's been some time since I lasted posted an update. Nothing to exciting happening. No new pictures. Julia has been fighting a cold for the past few days. Nothing too serious yet. The usual coughing and runny nose. She has been in good spirits though.
Grandma and Papere picked Julia up from school yesterday. I heard that she gave them a tough time at the mall. Julia lately has been unwilling to walk too far in the mall and always wants to be carried. This is not an easy thing for Grandma and Papere. Julia freaked out and was taken out to the car by Papere to calm down. I think that weared them out a bit. I know how stressful that can be. Julia will have to get use to walking because we will be going to Disney pretty soon.
I met with Julia's teacher today. Julia is progressing very well although she has the odd tantrum still. Her physical development needs some work (muscle strength) but her mental development (comprehension, imagination, communication) is very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!