Bath Time

I gave Emily her first bath at home today with Julia's help. Everything was going great until Emily pee'd in my lap when drying her off. Julia was quite amused. Emily got a nice hair-do after bath by Julia.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Emily's just establishing the rules and letting everyone know who's boss! Can't wait to see what other little tricks she comes up with!
Anonymous said…
Emily is gorgeous! I'm glad she is home and all is well.

Love,
Gina
Anonymous said…
Hey guys, glad to see everyone is settling in. I can't imagine being trapped in a hospital for 16 days. We spent all of two days when Noah was born and I was climbing the walls.

Emily looks so cute. Glad to see she's establishing her rank in the Kozai household (Sorry Mike, you've dropped to last place with the urination episode).

Hope to see you guys soon when things start settling down....

Flavio

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!