Daddy's Funny!

At least that's what Julia thinks. Yesterday and today she was telling me that I was funny. "Daddy's funny!". I asked if Mommy's funny. "No! Daddy's funny". Even after I wacked her in the face by accident she still thinks I'm funny (see yesterday's post). Of course I'm assuming that her definition of "funny" is the same as mine. She says "I love you Mommy" though. Never "I love you Daddy". Not yet anyways.
Tomorrow Grandma and Papere will be visiting Julia at daycare. This week is "the week of the child" so the daycare is encouraging visits by parents. They are going to take my spot since they missed Grandparents day last month and then they will bring Julia home after the visit. This is good because Julia has spent a few long days there over the past two weeks. This will give her a nice break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Welcome Home Emily!