What's Happening?
I'm sure everyone's thinking "Hey, what's going on there?". I've been getting lazy about the blog entries lately but I'm back on it. I've just been tired lately. This past week was good...it was a short work week. I've been working a bit later this week due to work commitments so Julia was being picked up later as a result. She really doesn't seem to mind. Even when I pick her up late she isn't in a big hurry to leave. On Wednesday when I picked her up she wanted to take ALL of her clothes with her. She emptied most of her cubby out except for a few articles. Sami came along and took her pants that she didn't grab and walked out with them. Julia was MAD! "My PANTS SAMI!". Sami didn't care and a tug-o-war ensued (with me and Sami's mom hidding around the corner). This lasted for about a minute and the teacher had to break it up because Julia started to cry. Conflict resolution...good lesson for them.
Julia has been great with her grandparents here. "My Papa!, "My Grandma!". She looks forward to seeing them at home on her way home from school. She has them following her around the house in a toy parade. Unfortunately, Julia has way more energy than anyone else in this house. This coming week they will be visiting Julia at school for an afternoon. Julia will be happy to see them there.
Today Julia went to church with Mommy and her grandparents. I was told that she was a good girl. Later we went to Toy R Us for a few things. At home I was unpackaging her new toy and I accidently hit Julia in the face with my hand. She cried. I felt so bad. I felt worse when she went to Mommy and said "Daddy Julia Ouchie!". Luckily it wasn't too hard so she forgave me soon afterwards.
Julia has been great with her grandparents here. "My Papa!, "My Grandma!". She looks forward to seeing them at home on her way home from school. She has them following her around the house in a toy parade. Unfortunately, Julia has way more energy than anyone else in this house. This coming week they will be visiting Julia at school for an afternoon. Julia will be happy to see them there.
Today Julia went to church with Mommy and her grandparents. I was told that she was a good girl. Later we went to Toy R Us for a few things. At home I was unpackaging her new toy and I accidently hit Julia in the face with my hand. She cried. I felt so bad. I felt worse when she went to Mommy and said "Daddy Julia Ouchie!". Luckily it wasn't too hard so she forgave me soon afterwards.
Comments