Denny's
On Thursday Grandma and Papere picked up Julia from school. They dropped by early with Timbits for the toddlers. Of course they all loved them. Later that night they met Mommy at Denny's for dinner. I had to work late and had hockey later on so I missed out. I heard that everyone had a good time.
This morning parents were invited to join the kids for breakfast. I stuck around for some fruit with Julia before running off to work. Julia enjoyed having me there I think, although she didn't seem to care that I had to leave.
Tomorrow is cousin Nathan's birthday party! Julia has been looking forward to this all week. ;-)
This morning parents were invited to join the kids for breakfast. I stuck around for some fruit with Julia before running off to work. Julia enjoyed having me there I think, although she didn't seem to care that I had to leave.
Tomorrow is cousin Nathan's birthday party! Julia has been looking forward to this all week. ;-)
Comments