Halloween Soon

Julia has worn her Halloween costume a few times this week at school. We asked the ladies there to try to get her to wear it. So far not bad but she still doesn't like it. They have a bunch of costumes in the room this week to get into the Halloween spirit but Julia is not really up for it. There is a puppet witch in the lobby that she is afraid of too. I think she'll like Christmas better.
Julia was in a bad mood this morning. Extra cranky and tired. She sat on the couch saying "Julia's sad". I'm not sure what was bothering her but I'm guessing she was still tired when she woke up.
When I picked Julia up this afternoon she was crying. Her room had some plumbing problems so they had the plumber there fixing the drain. Julia was a bit freaked out having a stranger in the classroom. She wanted to leave right away and calmed down as soon as we got outside. Once she got home she was in a really good mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!