Dinner at Grandma's
Today Julia and I went to Grandma's for dinner. Mommy had to go to a work party...again, which left me with Julia. Having dinner at Grandma's is a big help for me. Julia ate lots of fish and mac & cheese. Julia was in bed before Mommy came home but didn't ask for her once. How about that.
Friday is Julia's Christmas party at school. Santa will be visiting. Hopefully this goes better than the visit to the mall Santa. Maybe Julia will be a little braver seeing her friends with Santa. Mommy, Grandma and Papere will be coming too so I hope the snow storm will be over by then.
Friday is Julia's Christmas party at school. Santa will be visiting. Hopefully this goes better than the visit to the mall Santa. Maybe Julia will be a little braver seeing her friends with Santa. Mommy, Grandma and Papere will be coming too so I hope the snow storm will be over by then.
Comments