Off to Kitchener
Today we went to Kitchener to visit Auntie Linda. Linda just bought a new condo so we went to check it out. It is really nice and large. Auntie Linda has lots of toys there to play with so Julia had a good time. She made a mess of the place by the time we left. Auntie Linda took us to a local sports bar for dinner. The food was great and the atmosphere was to Julia's liking...LOUD! It was football night so lots of cheering going on.Yesterday Julia got her flu shot (the first of two shots). She handled it pretty well. A tiny bit of crying. Later we put up the Christmas tree while Julia napped. In the evening we went to the Leaf game so Julia went to Grandma's. The Leafs are sucking.
I'm not sure what's going on but Julia was up all night last night. She has a molar coming in so maybe it was bothering her. Or maybe the flu shot was bothering her. I'm hoping it's better tonight.
Tomorrow I have the day off. I'm going to try to do some Christmas shopping. Julia will be going to school while I'm shopping.


Comments