Snow Day
Today I had the day off. I was going to take Julia to school but with the overnight snow storm I decided to take her to Grandma's instead. Luckily Grandma had an opening in her schedule and was able to take her. This saved me a lot of driving. So with this free day, Louis came over for a visit and help with a few jobs around the house (fixed the fireplace, put snow tires on). Julia had fun at Grandma's and had a nap mid-day with Papere.
Yesterday, Julia and I met up with Grandma and Papere for dinner at Crabby Joe's. Mommy had a work function to go to so we were on our own. I had hockey so Grandma came over and gave Julia a bath before Mommy came home.
Tomorrow Julia gets a flu shot.
Yesterday, Julia and I met up with Grandma and Papere for dinner at Crabby Joe's. Mommy had a work function to go to so we were on our own. I had hockey so Grandma came over and gave Julia a bath before Mommy came home.
Tomorrow Julia gets a flu shot.
Comments