Doctor's Appointment
Today Julia went to the ear specialist to check out her tubes. He said they were perfect. We go back for another check up in 3 months. Julia was very good about letting him look into her ears. Before the appointment I warned her that the doctor will look into her ears. She seemed prepared and didn't cry. Julia is spending the rest of the day at Grandma's house.
Tomorrow the entire daycare will be going to the movies. Luckily it is on site in the auditorium. They are watching a Christmas movie, not sure which one. I don't think that the little ones will be able to sit through the whole thing.
Jacquie and Roland are in Peterborough until Saturday visiting friends.
Tomorrow the entire daycare will be going to the movies. Luckily it is on site in the auditorium. They are watching a Christmas movie, not sure which one. I don't think that the little ones will be able to sit through the whole thing.
Jacquie and Roland are in Peterborough until Saturday visiting friends.
Comments