Finally...Proof!
OK, I now have actual physical evidence. Julia pee'd in her potty at home today! Sheryl put her on it before dinner and right away she went. It's been a good (and surprising) start to potty training this week. I think that is enough potty talk for this week.
Next week Julia moves into a new room at daycare. I took a peek today with Julia. I think she will like the change. There is a bigger jungle gym in the room, toilets, and even a bird. Although I'm not sure if the bird is staying with the current class or the room. There will be 7 toddlers in the room, one more than right now, with the same 3 care workers. It's a large room for 7. It is meant for around 10 at least. I'll post some pictures of the room once she gets in there.
Next week Julia moves into a new room at daycare. I took a peek today with Julia. I think she will like the change. There is a bigger jungle gym in the room, toilets, and even a bird. Although I'm not sure if the bird is staying with the current class or the room. There will be 7 toddlers in the room, one more than right now, with the same 3 care workers. It's a large room for 7. It is meant for around 10 at least. I'll post some pictures of the room once she gets in there.
Comments