Mya's Birthday Party
Today was Mya's birthday party (I forgot my camera so no pictures. Lots of pictures on Selena and Mya's blog though). Julia had a lot of fun with all her cousins, even Nathan! At first she was very nervous will all the people there but once she warmed up to everyone she started to have fun. Mya's cousin Jenna was there too. Jenna and Julia interacted quite frequently. Usually they were fighting over toys. At one point Jenna had baby's head and Julia had baby's feet and they were both pulling and both yelling. Julia was quite stressed.
After the party we dropped by Louise's place to pick up Aunt Pat. Aunt Pat will be staying with us for a couple of nights. Julia looks to be quite comfortable with Aunt Pat so far. They will be spending a lot of time together tomorrow so I'm sure that they will be best friends by tomorrow afternoon.
Losing the soother hasn't been easy. She hasn't had a full night without it yet. I think we'll just have to pick a day and toss it out. Tough love, that'll do it.
After the party we dropped by Louise's place to pick up Aunt Pat. Aunt Pat will be staying with us for a couple of nights. Julia looks to be quite comfortable with Aunt Pat so far. They will be spending a lot of time together tomorrow so I'm sure that they will be best friends by tomorrow afternoon.
Losing the soother hasn't been easy. She hasn't had a full night without it yet. I think we'll just have to pick a day and toss it out. Tough love, that'll do it.
Comments