Oh No! Ouchy!
Today Julia went to the doctor's with Mommy for her 18 month check-up (new height and weight posted). Along for the ride was Aunt Pat. They arrived early (1.5 hours early) so they had lunch first at the hospital cafeteria. This cafeteria had a large aquarium and birds so Julia had fun. At the doctor's office Julia was very nervous as usual. This time she had reason to be a bit nervous because she had to get 2 needles, one in each arm.
I had the afternoon off to set a court date for my ticket. It took a lot less time than I though so I had a couple of unexpected hours free. I took advantage of the time by taking Julia to the park. She is getting a lot more brave. I had to stop her a couple of times from going down the slide by herself because I didn't have anyone with me to catch her at the bottom. She's still not crazy about the swings.
Aunt Pat brought a nice pink Dora outfit and a cute hairy frog that Julia loved (see pictures).
Julia had SOME success on the potty today. She went on the potty in the morning. In the evening I put her on the potty before her bath. She didn't want to go which was fine but she wanted to sit on the bathroom scale. Although it looks nothing like a potty to me, she thought it did and pee'd all over it! I guess this sort of thing will happen from time to time.
(by the way, as you can see from the pictures, Julia is drooling big time. More molars on the way is my guess)




I had the afternoon off to set a court date for my ticket. It took a lot less time than I though so I had a couple of unexpected hours free. I took advantage of the time by taking Julia to the park. She is getting a lot more brave. I had to stop her a couple of times from going down the slide by herself because I didn't have anyone with me to catch her at the bottom. She's still not crazy about the swings.
Aunt Pat brought a nice pink Dora outfit and a cute hairy frog that Julia loved (see pictures).
Julia had SOME success on the potty today. She went on the potty in the morning. In the evening I put her on the potty before her bath. She didn't want to go which was fine but she wanted to sit on the bathroom scale. Although it looks nothing like a potty to me, she thought it did and pee'd all over it! I guess this sort of thing will happen from time to time.
(by the way, as you can see from the pictures, Julia is drooling big time. More molars on the way is my guess)




Comments