Half Day Today

Today I took the afternoon off to do some essential errands...visit Golf Town and Future Shop (I bought shoes and a bag). I picked up Julia at 12:15pm. This is usually her nap time so she was a bit grumpy. Her classmates were all sleeping and she wanted to sleep too. As soon as she got in the car she fell asleep. Julia spent the afternoon with Grandma and Papere. They went for a walk in the stroller and then went to Tim Horton's for coffee to see all the old folks. After dinner they went for another walk while I went downtown to pick up Sheryl and go to Ron/Julianne's wedding rehearsal. After the rehearsal we went to a Japanese restaurant in the beaches...Ron's dad's treat. It was very good. Meanwhile, Papere put Julia to bed. Julia has really grown attached to her grandfather which is nice to see (and surprising!).

I got a speeding ticket this morning trying to get Sheryl to the GoTrain on time. I got up a bit late so we were running behind schedule. Not happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!