Ron and Julianne's Wedding

Yesterday was Ron and Julianne's wedding. It was certainly a memorable one. Rain, storm, floods...it's amazing that it went so well. Sheryl and I were very honoured to be participants...I was a groomsman and Sheryl did a reading at the church. Congratulations Ron and Julianne!

Julia stayed home with her grandparents and had a great day with them. The past two weeks have been very busy for us and unfortunately this has taken a lot of time away from being with Julia. I expect things to get back to normal now so I look forward to falling back into our regular routine. It has certainly been tougher to leave Julia at home while attending to other functions than I thought it would be. We are very fortunate that she has bonded so well with her visiting grandparents ("Papa" and "Mama" as Julia would say).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unwanted Guests

Continued Progress

Meet Emily!