Trying out the New Potty
OK, I'm going to stick to this weeks potty theme. Today she tried out her potty at home. I really thought that she wanted to use it because she was saying "potty! potty!" and headed upstairs to her potty. When we got there it looked like she just wanted to play with it as you can see by the pictures. We did put her on it but she didn't do anything. She did however have some success with the potty at daycare again.
Papere and Grandma are at home now. This visit flew by. I can't believe that their 2 weeks went by already. Julia again was calling for "Papa" as soon as she got home. She as actually yelling "PAPA!". They will be back soon so I don't think she'll forget them this time around.

Papere and Grandma are at home now. This visit flew by. I can't believe that their 2 weeks went by already. Julia again was calling for "Papa" as soon as she got home. She as actually yelling "PAPA!". They will be back soon so I don't think she'll forget them this time around.

Comments